There are many providers of insurance within the hair & beauty industry and all claim to be experts. Do they truly understand the nature of the treatments that you provide and what insurance you really need?
Some of the common questions we are asked are:
- What is 'salon insurance'?
- How much does it cost to insure my salon?
- What is 'treatment risk insurance'?
- Do I need 'Employers Liability' as a salon owner?
- Is 'Public Liability' required for a salon owner?
- What other cover does 'salon insurance' include?
- Can 'salon insurance' be paid in monthly installments?
- How do I get a quotation for 'salon insurance'?
No doubt there are further questions that a salon business would have, however we have simply highlighted the FAQs. Please contact us further with any other questions that you may have, so we can assist.
Our insurance product is bespoke for this industry and exclusively available via Quote 123. We now cover in excess of 2,500 salons throughout the United Kingdom and our client base continues to grow. Our experience within the sector shows that our clients are not only happy with the premium they pay but also the cover. With the policy being provided by an A rated UK insurer they can also rest assured that the insurer is financially stable.
For further information on our exclusive 'salon insurance' policy, please contact our office on 01708 750027 or alternatively contact us by email. Quote 123 can also offer quotations for tanning salons , hairdressers and barbers. We can offer quotations for your business throughout the United Kingdom, including 'beauty salon insurance' within Northern Ireland.