There are many providers of insurance for the hairdressing industry and all claim to be experts. Do they truly understand the nature of the treatments that you provide and the insurance you really need?
Some of the common questions we are asked are:
- What is 'salon insurance' for hairdressers?
- How much does it cost to insure my hair salon?
- What is 'hairdressers treatment risk insurance'?
- Do I need 'Employers Liability' as an owner of a hairdressers?
- Is 'Public Liability' required for a salon owner?
- What other cover does 'salon insurance' include?
- Can 'salon insurance' be paid by monthly installments?
- How do I get a quotation for my hairdressers?
No doubt there are further questions that as a hair salon business owner would have, however we have simply highlighted the FAQs. Please contact us further with any other questions, so we can assist.
Our insurance product is bespoke for this industry and exclusively available via Quote 123. We now cover in excess of 2,500 salons throughout the United Kingdom and our client base continues to grow. Our experience of the sector shows that our clients are not only happy with the premium they pay but also the cover. With the policy being provided by an A rated UK insurer they can also rest assured that the insurer is financially stable.
For further information on our exclusive 'salon insurance policy', please contact our office on 01708 750027 or alternatively contact us by email. We can offer quotations for your business throughout the United Kingdom, including 'hair salon insurance' for Northern Ireland.